WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.rockstarpr.co.uk.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE AS THEY ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US.
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS DOCUMENT
- “Terms” refers to these terms and conditions in their entirety.
- “Site” refers to the website http://www.rockstarpr.co.uk.
- “We”, “our”, or “us” refer to Rockstar PR.
- “You” or “your” refers to the user of the website.
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- We are Rockstar PR, a music public relations and social media consultancy. We are the owners and providers of the Site
- To contact us, please email email@example.com.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- These Terms set out all of the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the Site.
- By using our Site, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Site.
- CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
- From time to time we may need to make changes to these Terms and will do so by updating them on the Site. You should regularly check these Terms to ensure that you fully understand the Terms that apply at that time.
- CHANGES TO OUR SITE
- From time to time we will make changes to the content of the Site to improve usability or to maintain accurate business use. This may include suspending or discontinuing any aspect of the Site, including your access to it.
- SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR SITE
- The Site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and/or operational reasons.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- You accept that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use this Site and that your computer system is compatible with this Site.
- You must not misuse this Site, or any systems linked to it. In particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the operation of this Site or associated systems. This includes, but is not limited to, introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not misuse any forms on the Site and any forms you submit must be a genuine enquiry.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access the Site or associated systems.
- You must not use any scraping technology on the Site. Any such use or attempted use of an automated program shall be a misuse of this Site. Obtaining access to any part of this Site or associated systems by means of any such automated programs is strictly unauthorised.
- You must not upload or use inappropriate or offensive language or content in any communication, form or email you send or submit, from or to the Site.
- INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND CONTENT
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site (including all database rights, trade marks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files, links and other materials published on it) belong to us or our licensor(s). All rights are reserved.
- Subject to clause 6, you may download material from this Site for the sole purpose of using this Site where we provide an option for you to do so. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part), frame, pass-off or link to any material or information on or downloaded from this Site without our prior written consent.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this Site is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- We do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this Site will be uninterrupted or free from errors. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice.
- The content provided on this Site is for general information only and does not constitute specific advice. Although reasonable efforts are made to ensure information is regularly updated, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We give no warranty or guarantee that the Site or information available on it complies with laws other than those of England.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties which we have no control over. These links are for your convenience and we give no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites.
- We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You must not include links to this Site in any other Site without our prior consent. You may link to our home page at http://www.rockstarpr.co.uk and pages within the Site provided that you do so in a way that does not (in our reasonable opinion) damage our reputation or expose us to risk.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and without giving a reason.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- From time to time, we may utilise tools to prevent automated programs being used to access our Site or systems. We shall not be liable for any consequences as a result of, or in connection with any such use or attempted use of automated programs.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or any website linked to it.
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
- These Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
You can download a pdf copy of these Terms here
Thank you for visiting our Site.